Wedding Photographers In Chandigarh
Garry Luthra Provide Wide range of photographers in mohali punjab india . we provide Wedding & Pre Wedding photographers ,candid photographers ,Destination wedding photographers & Baby & kids photographers , maternity shoot photography in mohali chandigarh punjab india .
Hire Garry Luthra Photography to embrace your Wedding Moment. We are one of the best Wedding photographers in Chandigarh. We are here to convert your memories into reality with High-End Photography. Let the best moments of your life be captured by Garry Luthra photography , Let’s get cinematic. We help you impart outwardly through our aptitude in different sorts of Photography. Our profoundly experienced group works eagerly to catch the ideal picture that changes ideas to convincing visuals.
Our persuading visual substance involves high determination photos for print media, exceptionally upgraded pictures for boosting site page stack times, charming idea photos, also pictures that help you offer your items and administrations.
We are well-known Best wedding photographers in Chandigarh, having great experience in the field of wedding shoots. We knew the latest technology and are very responsible for the work which is assigned to us. We will not only give you perfect photo shoot for the wedding but we also Embrace the Shoot with outdoor, indoor, traditional photography, bridal and couple portraits and much more. We will put our experience in your wedding photography to make it worth. We have served many Clients in the Different regions of the World. We would appreciate your Believe in us and will give you best and Top Noach pre-wedding photoshoot.
What are the 5 things Chandigarh Photographers want you to tell them?
- Introduce them to the family and the closed ones-No matter which one of the many wedding photographers in Chandigarh you hire, you need to introduce them to your close friends and family. This way they’ll know who’s who and it’ll help them capture your near and dear ones.
- Give them an idea about your wedding photo inspiration-The treasured moments you want them to capture without fail. We’re not talking about the pictures with guests on the stage as is the case with traditional photography but stuff like – the groom’s expression when you walk down the aisle, your mom putting the dupatta on your head etc.
- Any particular items you want photographed – your invite, a part of the décor that your sister DIYed or even the personalized cocktails you got made.
- A timeline of wedding events- When do you plan on taking family portraits? What is the estimated time for the pheras? If you’re planning a secret flash mob, tell them.
- Your overall expectations- Do you want them to focus on capturing the tiny details in the décor? Do you want them to steer clear of guests while they eat?
Frequently Asked Questions:
Wedding photographers provide a number of services such as traditional photography, candid photography, pre-wedding shoots, drone photography and photo albums to name a few.
How much does a wedding photographer in Chandigarh charge for a day?
We have a list of wedding photographers in Chandigarh from varying budgets, low to high. So, it totally on what is your budget. But on an average, you can find photographers who charge anywhere between 50,000 to 2,50,000 a day.
What are the latest trends in wedding photography?
Monotone photography- black and pictures have their own beauty and charm. There is nothing like a monotone picture amidst all the colorful shots.
Phone photography- the technology has been evolving and the mobile phones now have great features. One such feature is the camera phones these days have great camera quality that can easily click pictures as good as those clicked by DSLR cameras.
Pre wedding shoots- pre wedding shoots are really common these days. It helps the couple to spend some time together before the wedding madness begins and at the same time get some great shots. Some people go for themed photoshoot however some go for really chilled out and casual shoots. Pictures from such shoots can also be used as a part of the wedding invitations or as apart of decor for your pre-wedding functions.
Drone photography- another recent trend in terms of wedding photography is drone photography or aerial shots. We all know how Indian weddings are, so many guests all gathered in a huge venue, sometimes it becomes a little difficult for the team to capture some moments and this is where drone photography helps
Should one book a common wedding photographer for both sides?
Booking a common wedding photographer is definitely a good idea. What we think is that it totally depends on the understanding and the choices of both the families of both sides. You can hire one photographer to cover the wedding from the bride as well as the groom’s side but make sure to ask the photographer to get a proper team and a good number of equipment so that there are no barriers and less workforce whatsoever. Also, if you’re thinking to hire a common photographer, do ask for discounts, if any.
How much is the charge for drone photography for weddings?
It is a new trend in wedding photography which uses drone for capturing photos and videos. It costs around INR 1.5 lakh to INR 6 lakhs